Columbia Advisory Group
This position provides daily support of the organization’s infrastructure such as servers, databases, information systems and information security, which includes Active Directory, identity management, and integration methodologies for third-party platforms.
- Administers the overall standard operating procedures for the enterprise server and networked application infrastructure, including daily and long-term activities such as security, acceptable use agreements, disaster recovery, backup, etc.
- Helps establish and build relationships with vendors in conjunction with executive leadership.
- Implements infrastructure additions, deletions, and major modifications as necessary.
- Anticipates future network needs and identifies proactive solutions to satisfy needs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of system administration experience.
- Requires broad knowledge of complex systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of the administration of domain user accounts, file, and folder permissions, DHCP, DNS, RRAS, or other network services.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Technology-related certification/s in server administration. (ex. Microsoft Certified Professional – MCP).
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Currently local to the Houston, TX area.
- Eligible to work for any U.S. employer without requiring sponsorship at any time.
To apply for this job please visit careers-columbiaadvisory.icims.com.