Higher education IT departments must maintain and integrate complex technology portfolios bridging the needs of both student and faculty/staff populations, while supporting recruitment, learning and retention goals. Budgetary constraints, regulatory compliance needs and multiple stakeholders are familiar to the team at Columbia Advisory Group. Our education team of over 50 staff have significant experience assisting large and small institutions with all of their technology needs for stability, efficiency, and innovation across campus.
Our typical higher-educational services include:
- Application management & modernization
- Student information system (SIS) management
- Cloud services
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Business process management
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience includes
Student Information System (SIS) ERP experience includes
Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience includes
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including
Technology has the ability to transform teaching and learning when it operating effectively and consistently.
Columbia Advisory Group partners with schools to provide an extra layer of support for technology departments that may be understaffed need support with specialized projects.
From network connectivity to equipment support, we have the experience and expertise to make school districts are ready to support innovative learning.
- Google for Education partner
- Classroom laboratory design & implementation services
- Auditorium audio visual designs & implementation
- Apple, PC, and Chromebook managed deployment services
- Dell, HP, and Acer certified reseller
- Network deployment & support
- Cloud & virtualization services
- Server & SAN services
- Virtual reality classroom experience services
- Distance education, esports and AV services
- Data retention and workflow management services
- Cyber security design, implementation, & management services