Columbia Advisory Group’s leadership and managed services teams have more than 20 years of successfully delivering managed services across many industries and hundreds of engagements. We have the ability to identify and deliver meaningful cost savings opportunities and better compliance and accountability along with measurable performance improvement .
With managed services tailored to each client’s specific needs, we accomplish our clients’ goals even in the most challenging economic or change environments. We utilize the latest technologies and service approaches scaled to your specific requirements at a budget level that fits your performance targets. Whether you are Fortune 1000 company, educational campus or a small privately-owned business, we make IT better, faster, cheaper and more secure.
Managed Resource Program
Employed by us, working for you
CAG’s Managed Resource Program (“MRP”) is a resource-based services model for projects and engagements that can be supported across a variety of customers and technologies. When a client has a need for critical resources for a period of time but does not require permanent hires, CAG either engages its own resources or hires the resources as W2 employees and deploys them to the client to support their requirements.
Each engagement has an experienced, dedicated delivery manager who manages, at a minimum, all aspects of HR oversight from interviewing to on boarding to scheduling, and monitors work performance through regular quality meetings with the assigned resources and client sponsors. Because of this oversight, knowledge transfer/retention is maintained within delivery model, not individual resources.
Services may be performed on a part-time, full time, individual or team basis.
Areas of service include technology Program and Project Management, Lifecycle Services, Network, VoIP, WiFi, SDWAN and Security Engineering, and ISO and CIO delivery.
Key features of our successful approach
- Talent screening, on-boarding, training and mentoring by CAG’s technology and project management experts
- Rapid assignment of personnel and continuity of knowledge
- Fixed fee pricing (typically monthly)
- No co-employment issues, tracking hours or managing employees
- Services are defined and performed under a SOW until complete – no time-based limits
- Delivery oversight and single point-of-contact accountability from a CAG Delivery Manager
- Knowledge maintained within delivery model, not just individual resources
- Improved program and project visibility and readiness
- Personnel governance and individual and team performance monitoring
- Fractional resource equivalents (10, 15 or 20 hours of services per week, e.g.)
- Collaborative continual service improvement (ISO 9001:2015 QMS based)
- A high degree of resource retention and thus, project continuity