Columbia Advisory Group
Senior Security Administrator needed for a 12-18 month project in Austin, TX. Hybrid role (partial onsite/remote). Must be able to pass a background check and drug test and not require sponsorship. No 3rd parties, please.
- Conducting and documenting information security risk assessments and maintaining, configuring, developing, and implementing security tools, software, and processes
- Reviewing various security findings and ensuring findings are not false positives by performing further analysis to increase the accuracy and quality of your reports
- Planning, developing and documenting processes while interacting with a variety of teams across the organization
- Vulnerability scanning administration and inspection
- Multifactored authentication system administration and MFA enrollment assistance and issue resolution
- Endpoint protection system administration, testing, and implementation, as well as endpoint protection incident response
- Security assessments for operating systems (server or device), databases, or other expertise as assigned
- Assistance to server or endpoint implementation
- Provide or create focused amounts of security training if needed
- Implementation and administration of future information security systems
- 4-7 years of work experience or comparable demonstrated/demonstrable expertise in Information security
- Understanding of Windows, Linux, ChromeOS, MacOS, and iOS operating systems and related security
- Capability for vulnerability scanning, analysis, and remediation using light enterprise-level systems such as Tenable or InsightVM
- Understanding of Active Directory, AWS, Azure and related security
- Capability for anti-malware software administration, installation, and configuration
- Capability for information security incident response and containment
- Understanding of information security laws, standards, requirements, and frameworks such as NIST guidance, CIS controls and benchmarks, PCI-DSS, FERPA, HIPAA, SOC-1, etc.
- Preferred certifications are OSCP, AWS Architect, AWS Security, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Critical thinking, independent work ethic, and little supervision necessary for tasks
- Able to commit to 12-18 month project
- Open to travel within the city
To apply for this job please visit careers-columbiaadvisory.icims.com.