Columbia Advisory Group
Ellucian Banner Programmer / Analyst needed for direct hire, fully remote (WFH) position. Must be able to work 40 hours per week (i.e. not a side gig) and be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without requiring sponsorship. ***Must have strong development skills with Ellucian Banner.***
The Banner Programmer / Analyst manages, coordinates, and is the primary developer for one or more of the Banner ERP student information systems (SIS) modules that provide central administrative services to functional users. This role is expected to analyze, modify, or create Banner jobs (UC4/Automic, CRON…) for one or more of the following Banner SIS modules: Banner General, Student, Financial Aid, Enrollment Management, or Accounts Receivable.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following Banner 9.x ERP SIS modules is REQUIRED: Banner General, Student, Financial Aid, Enrollment Management, Finance
- 5+ years of programming experience with Shell, SQL, and PL/SQL in a Linux environment
- Ability to read and debug Ellucian and custom-developed code and procedures
- Must possess the capability to work with minimal supervision
- Currently reside in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVES
- Experience interacting with campus user communities to design, rather than develop, technical solutions to business issues
- Additional programming skills, such as JAVA, Grails, etc.
- Experience with PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, etc.
- Working knowledge of Banner module architecture, Oracle Database Administration, SQL, and a general understanding of institutional support processes is preferred.
- SSB Banner 9 web development
To apply for this job please visit careers-columbiaadvisory.icims.com.